211) When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.
-- Greg Anderson
212) Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.
-- Don Wilder
213) I think one's feelings waste themselves in words; they ought all to be distilled into actions which bring results.
-- Florence Nightingale
214) To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
-- Anatole France
215) Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.
-- Theodore N. Vail
216) I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart.
-- Alice Walker
217) Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
-- Stephen A. Brennan
218) The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is: that one often comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't.
-- Henry Ward Beecher
219) People who think they know everything are very irritating to those of us who do.
220) My opinion is a view I hold until - well - until I find something that changes it.
-- Luigi Pirandello
221) There's one good thing about tight shoes; they make you forget your other troubles.
-- Josh Billings
222) But words are things, and a small drop of ink,
Falling, like dew, upon a thought, produces
That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.
-- Lord Byron
223) The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.
-- Ivy Baker Priest
224) I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch.
-- Gilda Radner
225)I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value.
-- Hermann Hesse
226) Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strength. When you go through hardship and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
-- Arnold Schwarzenegger
227) The greatest things ever done on Earth have been done little by little.
-- William Jennings Bryan
228) Action is the foundational key to all success.
-- Pablo Picasso
229) The real power behind whatever success I have now was something I found within myself - something that's in all of us, I think, a little piece of God just waiting to be discovered.
-- Tina Turner
230) It is difficult to know what counts in the world. Most of us count credits, honor, dollars. But at the bulging center of mid-life, I am beginning to see that the things that really matter take place not in the boardrooms, but in the kitchens of the world.
-- Gary Allen Sledge
231) Remember this -- very little is needed to make a happy life.
-- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
232) Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
-- Jim Ryun
233) Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.
-- Margaret Atwood
234) Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to sternresolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.
-- Leonardo da Vinci
235) A positive attitude is perhaps more important at home than anywhere else. As spouses and parents, one of our most vital roles is to help those we love feel good about themselves.
-- Keith Harrell
236) The future is uncertain... but this uncertainty is at the very heart of human creativity.
-- Ilya Prigogine
237) Wanting to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are.
-- Kurt Cobain
238) You pile up enough tomorrows and you'll be left with nothing but a bunch of empty yesterdays.
-- Meredith Willson
239) If things are not going well with you, begin your effort at correcting the situation by carefully examining the service you are rendering, and especially the spirit in which you are rendering it.
-- Roger Babson
240) If we are to have real peace, we must begin with the children.
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Thank you for visiting