181) It's never too late to be who you might have been.
-- George Eliot
182) There are admirable potentialities in every human being. Believe in your strength and your youth. Learn to repeat endlessly to yourself, 'It all depends on me.'
-- Andre Gide
183) We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden.
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
184) Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
185) The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what a man or woman is able to do that counts.
-- Booker T. Washington
186) Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow,
For babies grow up, I've learned, to my sorrow.
so quiet down, cobwebs. Dust, go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
-- Author Unknown
187) We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.
-- C. Malesherbes
188) If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves."
-- Maria Edgeworth
189) Being in love shows a person who he should be.
-- Anton Chekhov
190) People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.
-- Salma Hayek
191) Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do.
-- Norman Vincent Peale
192) The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.
-- Robert Cushing
193) Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown.
-- H. Ross Perot
194) Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it.
Leonardo Da Vinci
195) Art is making something out of nothing and selling it.
-- Frank Zappa
196) I think there is something, more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers, there aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.
-- W. Clement Stone
197) I feel that the most important step in any major accomplishment is setting a specific goal. This enables you to keep your mind focused on your goal and off the many obstacles that will arise when you're striving to do your best.
-- Kurt Thomas
198) I have never been a millionaire. But I have enjoyed a crackling fire, a glorious sunset, a walk with a friend and a hug from a child. There are plenty of life's tiny delights for all of us.
-- Jack Anthony
199) Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.
-- Margaret Cho
200) To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.
-- Anna Louise
201) A joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied from a recipe.
-- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
202) We must not allow other people's limited perceptions to define us.
-- Virginia Satir
203) A child's life is like a piece of paper on which everyone who passes by leaves an impression.
-- Chinese Proverb
204) Let your light shine. Shine within you so that it can shine on someone else.
-- Oprah Winfrey
205) Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.
-- Mary Manin Morrisse
206) The individual who know the score about life sees difficulties as opportunities.
-- Norman Vincent Peale
207) You must not for one instant give up the effort to build new lives for yourselves. Creativity means to push open the heavy, groaning doorway to life. This is not an easy struggle. Indeed, it may be the most difficult task in the world, for opening the door to your own life is, in the end, more difficult than opening the doors to the mysteries of the universe.
-- Daisaku Ikeda
208) We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
-- Jawaharlal Nehru
209) Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.
-- Langston Coleman
210) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.
-- Helen Keller
Thank you for visiting