Advertisement

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shopping Quotes

Women and shopping. Let these sometimes inspirational and but oftentimes funny shopping quotes cheer you up as you shop for more little packages of happiness.
In many women's lives, shopping is a hobby and a must for some. When we're up, we shop. When we're down, we shop even more.
It's like through shopping, somehow we found a new focus and our moods get uplifted. What we can't solve in real life, we solve it through retail therapy.
A new top in happy colors brighten us up. That irresistible pair of red sandals with kitten heels is too hard to pass over. And our little babies just need another cute orange hat to match her orange pair of little shoes.
May you celebrate womanhood with these shopping quotes.
Share them with all your girlfriends who love to shop. Send your shopaholic friends to look at these usually funny and occasionally inspirational shopping quotes!
You're not alone. Women love to shop and these shopping quotes are for you!




A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist.
-- Franklin P. Jones


Anyone who believes the competitive spirit in America is dead has never been in a supermarket when the cashier opens another checkout line.
-- Ann Landers


I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.
-- Tammy Faye Bakker


I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.
-- Carrie from Sex and the City


I don't shop because I need something, I just shop for shopping's sake.
-- Cat Deeley


I love to go shopping. I love to freak out salespeople. They ask me if they can help me, and I say, "Have you got anything I'd like?" Then they ask me what size I need, and I say, "Extra medium.
-- Stephen Wright


If I don't stop shopping, I'll end up a bag lady; a Fendi bag lady, but a bag lady.....
-- Carrie from Sex and the City


If men liked shopping, they'd call it research.
-- Cynthia Nelms


If you change lines, the one you just left will start to move faster than the one you are now in.
-- O'Brian's Law


In department stores, so much kitchen equipment is bought indiscriminately by people who just come in for men's underwear.
-- Julia Child


On the one hand, shopping is dependable: You can do it alone, if you lose your heart to something that is wrong for you, you can return it; it's instant gratification and yet something you buy may well last for years.
-- Judith Krantz


Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase.
-- Erma Bombeck


Shopping is better than sex. If you're not satisfied after shopping you can make an exchange for something you really like.
-- Adrienne Gusoff


The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her.
-- Marcelene Cox


Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-- Will Rogers


Win or lose, we go shopping after the election.
-- Imelda Marcos


We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
-- Henny Youngman


When [we]were first married, [Wade] begged me to be practical...thank God I lived by my credo: 'Veni, vidi, visa - I came, I saw, I charged it.
-- Swoosie Kurtz


When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking.
-- Elayne Boosler


Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
-- Bo Derek


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks Gor Comment