Advertisement

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Romantic Quotes and Romance Quotes

Here's a collection of romantic quotes that speak of the vastness and depth of love nestled deep within your heart.
As Plato once said, "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet..."
Suddenly the world seems softer and the hardness in your heart has thawed, and you began to have a feather-light feeling towards most things you're experiencing...
You can't seem to keep your mind off him. You long to be with him every minute of your life. You find ways to appear in his life so very often just so that you can have more memories of him. Unconsciously, you simply let him fill every inch of your thoughts and he is even appearing in your dreams at night while you sleep...
Love creates a weird feeling within us. It is strange how you can't seem to get enough of him and yet everything seems complete because of him.
Let these romantic quotes help put into words some of your deepest thoughts about love and about the special guy in your life!



Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
-- From the movie Moulin Rouge


All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
-- Leo Tolstoy


From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being.
-- Author Unknown


I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.
-- Honore de Balzac


I have learned not to worry about love;
But to honor its coming with all my heart.
-- Alice Walker


I have you. A lover and a friend. You are everything I need. You are the sun, the air I breathe. Without you, life wouldn't be the same. Please don't ever go away. And if you go, then don't forget to take me with you.
-- Basia


If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are.
-- Author Unknown


In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
-- Mignon McLaughlin


Love is an act of endless forgiveness
A tender look which becomes a habit.
-- Peter Ustinov


Love is like swallowing hot chocolate
Before it has cooled off.
It takes you by surprise at first,
But keeps you warm for a long time.
-- Anonymous


Love is not blind, it sees more not less;But because it sees more it chooses to see less.
-- Will Moss


My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.
-- Anonymous


Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.
-- Author Unknown


One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
-- Sophocles


Only love lets us see normal things in an extraordinary way.
-- Alejandro de Solminihac


Paradise is always where love dwells.
-- Jean Paul F. Richter


Romantic love is a passionate spiritual-emotional-sexual attachment between a man and a woman that reflects a high regard for the value of each other's person.
-- Nathaniel Branden


Romantic love reaches out in little ways, showing attention and admiration. Romantic love remembers what pleases a woman, what excites her, and what surprises her. Its actions whisper: you are the most special person in my life.
-- Charles Stanley


The best feelings are those that
Have no words to describe them....
-- Michelle Hammersley


The human heart, at whatever age, opens to the heart that opens in return.
-- Maria Edgeworth


What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
-- George Eliot


When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
-- Elizabeth Bowen

PMR

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks Gor Comment