Advertisement

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mae West Quotes

Mae West Quotes
Looking for Mae West quotes? Here's a wonderful collection that showcases the wit and wisdom of this famous American actress, screenwriter, playwright and sex symbol.
Born as Mary Jane West (1893 - 1980), Mae West was considered one of the most controversial stars of her day where she met with censorship issues.
Many of her quotes are quips and some are famous quips. Enjoy these quotes from the sexy and seductive actress!


A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him.
-- Mae West


A man's kiss is his signature.
-- Mae West


A woman in love can't be reasonable - or she probably wouldn't be in love.
-- Mae West


An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises.
-- Mae West


Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.
-- Mae West


Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West


Don't keep a man guessing too long - he's sure to find the answer somewhere else.
-- Mae West


Don't marry a man to reform him--that's what reform schools are for.
-- Mae West


I believe that it's better to be looked over than it is to be overlooked.
-- Mae West


I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them.
-- Mae West


I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself.
-- Mae West


I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
-- Mae West


I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.
-- Mae West


I speak two languages, Body and English.
-- Mae West


If you put your foot in it, be sure it's your best foot.
-- Mae West


I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.
-- Mae West


I'm a woman of very few words, but lots of action.
-- Mae West


I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit.
-- Mae West


I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-- Mae West


It ain't no sin if you crack a few laws now and then, just so long as you don't break any.
-- Mae West


It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it.
-- Mae West


It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.
-- Mae West


I've been rich and I've been poor... Believe me, rich is better.
-- Mae West


Look your best - who said love is blind?
-- Mae West


Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is.
-- Mae West


Personality is the most important thing to an actress's success.
-- Mae West


Those who are easily shocked should be shocked more often.
-- Mae West


To err is human, but it feels divine.
-- Mae West


Too much of a good thing can be taxing.
-- Mae West


Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.
-- Mae West


When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.
-- Mae West


When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better.
-- Mae West


You can do what you want, but saving love doesn't bring any interest.
-- Mae West


You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
-- Mae West

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks Gor Comment