Advertisement

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bob Dylan Quotes

Bob Dylan Quotes
Here's a collection of the best of Bob Dylan quotes for your enjoyment.
Bob Dylan was born Robert Allen Zimmerman (May 24, 1941). A major figure in popular music stretching for five decades, he's an American singer-songwriter, author, poet and painter.
He's been touring since the late 1980s and his tour has been dubbed the "Never Ending Tour".
His songwriting is generally regarded as his greatest contribution, even though much light been casted on his abilities as a performer and recording artist. He has also won many awards during his career, including the Grammy, Academy and Golden Globe Awards. And he's also been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame and Songwriters Hall of Fame.
To look at some of his most memorable quotes, let's go!




A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.
-- Bob Dylan


A lot of people can't stand touring but to me it's like breathing. I do it because I'm driven to do it.
-- Bob Dylan


A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.
-- Bob Dylan


All I can do is be me, whoever that is.
-- Bob Dylan


All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.
-- Bob Dylan


Curious about what the weather looks like: Just look out the windows, take a walk outside.
-- Bob Dylan


Despite everybody who has been born and has died, the world has just gone on. I mean, look at Napoleon --but we went right on. Look at Harpo Marx --the world went around, it didn't stop for a second. It's sad but true. John Kennedy, right?
-- Bob Dylan


Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
-- Bob Dylan


He who's not busy being born is busy dying.
-- Bob Dylan


I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me.
-- Bob Dylan


I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
-- Bob Dylan


I don't know how I got to write those songs. Those early songs were almost magically written.
-- Bob Dylan


I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change.
-- Bob Dylan


I have dined with kings, I've been offered wings. And I've never been too impressed.
-- Bob Dylan


If I had wings and I could fly,
I know where I would go.
But right now I'll just sit here so contentedly
And watch the river flow.
-- Bob Dylan


If the point is sharp, and the arrow is swift, it can pierce through the dust no matter how thick.
-- Bob Dylan


No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.
-- Bob Dylan


People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
-- Bob Dylan


Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
-- Bob Dylan


Swallow your pride, you will not die, it's not poison.
-- Bob Dylan


Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.
-- Bob Dylan


The picture you have in your mind of what you're about will come true.
-- Bob Dylan


There is nothing so stable as change.
-- Bob Dylan


When you cease to exist, then who will you blame?
-- Bob Dylan


When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks.
-- Bob Dylan


You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.
-- Bob Dylan


There's beauty in the silver singing river,
There's beauty in the sunrise in the sky,
But none of these and nothing else can match the beauty,
That I remember in my true love's eyes.
-- Bob Dylan

PMR Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks Gor Comment