331) Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow.
-- Norman Vincent Peale
332) The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.
-- Nelson Boswell
333) The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes.
-- Harold B. Lee
334) A day will never be anymore than what you make of it. Practice being a "doer"!
-- Josh S. Hinds
335) Every woman should eat for the long run so she can manage the short stops of crisis.
-- Jane Fonda
336) A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
-- Emo Philips
337) Remember when you see a man at the top of a mountain, he didn't fall there.
338) If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.
-- Mark Houlahan
339) If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances."
-- Julia Sorel
340) Beauty, truth, friendship, love, creation---these are the great values of life. We can't prove them, or explain them, yet they are the most stable things in our lives.
-- Jesse Herman Holmes
341) Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.
-- William Feather
342) If you do not let your heart grow hard, if you prove your friendliness toward your fellow people, they will answer you with affection. They will send you friendly thoughts. The more people you can help, the more positive thoughts you will receive. That people act kindly toward you is worth more than wealth.
-- Henry Old Coyote
343) There are worse things than looking stupid. Sleeping through life is one of them.
-- Laura Preble
344) Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
-- Marie Curie
345) We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery.
-- Samuel Smiles
346) Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good; try to use ordinary situations.
--Jean Paul Richter
347) I live by this credo: Have a little laugh at life and look around you for happiness instead of sadness. Laughter has always brought me out of unhappy situations. Even in your darkest moment, you usually can find something to laugh about if you try hard enough.
-- Red Skelton
348) Be on the alert to recognize your prime at whatever time of your life it may occur.
-- Muriel Spark
349) A young child is, indeed, a true scientist, just one big question mark. What? Why? How? I never cease to marvel at the recurring miracle of growth, to be fascinated by the mystery and wonder of this brave enthusiasm.
-- Victoria Wagner
350) The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
-- John Pierpont Morgan
351) The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the full light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny...itis the light that guides your way....
352) The responsibility for both present and future is in our own hands. If we live right today, then tomorrow has to be right.
-- Eknath Easwaran
353) Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.
-- Robert Schuller
354) Life does not accommodate you, it shatters you. It is meant to, and it couldn't do it better. Every seed destroys its container or else there would be no fruition.
-- Florida Scott-Maxwell
355) You don't have to be great to start- but you have to start to be great.
-- John C. Maxwell
356) I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.
-- Mikhail Baryshnikov
357) Success comes in taking many small steps. If you stumble in a small step- it rarely matters. Don't gift wrap the garbage. Let little failures go.
-- John C. Maxwell
358) If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.
-- Edward Rickenbacker
359) When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
-- Wayne Dyer
360) Natural abilities are like natural plants; they need pruning by study.
-- Sir Francis Bacon
Thank you for visiting