301) It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars.
-- Garrison Keillor
302) A clay pot sitting in the sun will always be a clay pot. It has to go though the white heat of the furnace to become porcelain.
-- Mildred White Struven
303) Hope is a waking dream.
304) We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
-- Tim McGraw
305) By thinking and acting affirmatively in this minute, you will influence the hour, the day, and the time, your entire life.
-- Denis Waitley
306) It is better to gain a foot than to stand still, even when you seek to gain a mile.
-- Hubert H. Humphrey
307) Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.
-- Benjamin Disraeli
308) I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.
-- Jack Handey
309) There is absolutely nothing that separates the elite from the paupers except their expectations. If you wish to rise above the masses, then let the fire burn fiercely within you. Do this, and it shall be done!
-- J. Arthur Holcombe
310) Love flies, runs, and rejoices; it is free and nothing can hold it back.
-- Thomas a Kempis
311) We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindness there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.
-- James Boswell
312) You cannot make it as wandering generality. you must become a meaningful specific.
-- Zig Ziglar
313) The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.
-- Debbi Fields
314) I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them.
-- Jane Austen
315) To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.
-- Author Unknown
316) When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.
-- W. Clement Stone
317) Laughter is an instant vacation.
-- Milton Berle
318) Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
-- Marie Robinson
319) Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
-- George Bernard Shaw
320) Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power.
-- Blaine Lee
321) Thought is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be.
-- Henry David Thoreau
322) To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation...and when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
-- Paulo Coelho
323) I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are.
-- Milton Berle
324) I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
-- Sir Isaac Newton
325) Whatever you are from nature, keep to it; never desert your own line of talent... Be what Nature intended you for, and you will succeed; be anything else, and you will be ten thousand times worse than nothing.
-- Sydney Smith
326) Well done is better than well said.
-- Benjamin Franklin
327) There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly.
-- Buckminster Fuller
328) You must be willing to do the things today others don't do in order to have the things tomorrow others won't have.
-- Les Brown
329) Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.
-- Albert Schweitzer
330) The secret of success is to be in harmony with existence, to be always calm to let each wave of life wash us a little farther up the shore.
-- Cyril Connolly
Thank you for visiting