361) Aim for the top. There is plenty of room there. There are so few at the top it is almost lonely there.
-- Samuel Insull
362) One of the things I keep learning is that the secret of being happy is doing things for other people.
-- Dick Gregory
363) To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.
-- George Kneller
364) Walk tall like the trees, live your life as strong as the mountains, be as soft as the spring breezes, keep the warmth of the sun in your heart and the Great Spirit will always be with you.
-- Wisdom of the Navajo
365) People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway. If you do good, people may accuse you of selfish motives. Do good anyway. If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway. People who really want help may attack you if you help them. Help them anyway. Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.
-- Mother Teresa
366) The winds of grace are always blowing, but it is you who mustraise your sails.
-- Rabindranath Tagore
367) What's the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile.
-- George Asaf
368) My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
-- Louis Pasteur
369) Bigness comes from doing many small things well. Individually, they are not very dramatic transactions. Together though, they add up.
-- Edward S. Finkelstein
370) No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other`s worth.
-- Robert Southey
371) Storms purify the atmosphere.
-- Henry Ward Beecher
372) If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.
-- Robert Fritz
373) Even hundredfold grief is divisible by love.
-- Jareb Teague
374) I've always told my children that life is like a layer cake. You get to put one layer on top of the other, and whether you frost it or not is up to you.
-- Ann Richards
375) They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
-- Andy Warhol
376) The power of discovery enables us to achieve excellence without having to be "perfect.
-- Thomas Crum
377) We have come to fear failure too much. Failure is nothing more than the practice essential to success.
-- Charles Kettering
378) Loss leaves us empty - but learn not to close your heart and mind in grief. Allow life to replenish you. When sorrow comes it seems impossible - but new joys wait to fill the void.
-- Pam Brown
379) When you are clear, what you want will show up in your life, and only to the extent you are clear.
-- Janet Attwood
380) Courage is a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.
-- Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman
381) Healing is not a matter of technique or mechanism; it is a work of spirit.
-- Rachel Naomi Remen
382) Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. Life would undergo a change of appearance because we ourselves had undergone a change of attitude.
-- Katherine Mansfield
383) Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.
384) If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.
-- Oprah Winfrey
385) When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and your discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.
386) Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.
-- Pablo Casals
387) Success, like happiness, cannot be pursued. It must ensue. And it only does so as the unintended side effect of one's personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself.
-- Victor Frankl
388) Never forget the importance of living with unbridled exhilaration. Never neglect to see the exquisite beauty in all living things. Today, and this very moment, is a gift. Stay focused on your purpose. The Universe will take care of everything else.
-- Robin S. Sharma
389) We all have a few failures under our belt. It's what makes us ready for the successes.
-- Randy K. Milholland
390) The answer is in thy heart. Thee can always hear it, if thee listens for it.
-- Elizabeth George Speare
Thank you for visiting