Advertisement

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Family Quotes

224246_2105949488411_1235751708_32701530_5384788_n
A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center.
A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living.
A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
A man should never neglect his family for business.
A woman can plan when to have her family and how to support a family.
A woman can take care of the family. It takes a man to provide structure, to provide stability.
A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there's a secure family atmosphere.
All of us grow up in particular realities - a home, family, a clan, a small town, a neighborhood. Depending upon how we're brought up, we are either deeply aware of the particular reading of reality into which we are born, or we are peripherally aware of it.
Also, my mom and family are very important to me and I know that this is not expected.
America cannot continue to lead the family of nations around the world if we suffer the collapse of the family here at home.
As a general thing, when a woman wears the pants in a family, she has a good right to them.
At a certain point I'm going to want to have a family.
Both within the family and without, our sisters hold up our mirrors: our images of who we are and of who we can dare to be.
Cherish your human connections - your relationships with friends and family.
Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever.
Dignity is not negotiable. Dignity is the honor of the family.
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
Family is the most important thing in the world.
Family life itself, that safest, most traditional, most approved of female choices, is not a sanctuary: It is, perpetually, a dangerous place.
Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
Family, nature and health all go together.
For all of those willing to help me start a family, I am flattered. I will let you know when I need your help.
For me, nothing has ever taken precedence over being a mother and having a family and a home.
God did not intend the human family to be wafted to heaven on flowery beds of ease.
Happy is said to be the family which can eat onions together. They are, for the time being, separate, from the world, and have a harmony of aspiration.
He who is overly attached to his family members experiences fear and sorrow, for the root of all grief is attachment. Thus one should discard attachment to be happy.
I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don't mind that.
I am the family face; flesh perishes, I live on.
I am tortured when I am away from my family, from my children. I am horribly guilt-ridden.
I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.
I come from that society and there is a common thread, specifically family values - the idea that you do anything for your family, and the unconditional love for one's children.
I consider my mom and all my sisters my friends.
I don't know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.
I don't think anyone has a normal family.
I find the family the most mysterious and fascinating institution in the world.
I grew up in a big family with a lot of kids around, and I definitely want to have children as well.
I grew up in a family in which political issues were often discussed, and debated intensely.
I grew up in a very religious family. I could read the Qu'ran easily at the age of five.
I have a family to support. And I'm not always going to be doing exactly what I want to do.
I have a lot of very close girlfriends and sisters - I'm from an all female family. My father often quips that even the cat was neutered!
I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy.
I have these visions of myself being thirty, thirty-five, forty having a family.
I live quietly at home among my family and friends.
I love children and I get along with them great. It's just that I believe if you're going to be a parent, there has to be something inside you that says, 'I want a family.' I don't feel that sense of urgency.
I love cooking for myself and cooking for my family.
I love my family.
I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.
I never did quite fit the glamour mode. It is life with my husband and family that is my high now.
I realized my family was funny, because nobody ever wanted to leave our house.
I stay in tune with my family and God.
I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.
I was born into the most remarkable and eccentric family I could possibly have hoped for.
I would love a family. I'm at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows.
I would rather start a family than finish one.
I'll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future.
I'm not much of a family man. I'm just not that into it. I love kids, I adore them, but I don't want to live my life for them.
I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is.
I've given it my all. I've done my best. Now, I'm ready with my family to begin the next phase of our lives.
If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
If I had no family, my wife and I would lead a much more romantic and nomadic existence.
If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one's friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family.
If we abandon marriage, we abandon the family.
If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.
In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.
It is extraordinary that when you are acquainted with a whole family you can forget about them.
It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage, to put together a family and a home.
It's not that our family has no taste, it's just that our family's taste is inconsistent.
It's very strange that most people don't care if their knowledge of their family history only goes back three generations.
Like all my family and class, I considered it a sign of weakness to show affection; to have been caught kissing my mother would have been a disgrace, and to have shown affection for my father would have been a disaster.
Make a Goal Box, a chart of positive daily contact with a family when you are working with them.
Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
My family background was deeply Christian.
My family comes first. Maybe that's what makes me different from other guys.
My family is more important than my party.
My family is my strength and my weakness.
My family was my guide to my reality.
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass"; "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys".
My life comes down to three moments: the death of my father, meeting my husband, and the birth of my daughter. Everything I did previous to that just doesn't seem to add up to very much.
Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my 3-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks Gor Comment