Advertisement

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beauty Quotes

203107_1671319037_7365627_n
A beauty is a woman you notice; a charmer is one who notices you.
A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
A women's greatest asset is her beauty.
Beauty and folly are old companions.
Beauty awakens the soul to act.
Beauty doesn't need ornaments. Softness can't bear the weight of ornaments.
Beauty has a lot to do with character.
Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them.
Beauty is a fragile gift.
Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.
Beauty is all very well at first sight; but who ever looks at it when it has been in the house three days?
Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.
Beauty is in the heart of the beholder.
Beauty is less important than quality.
Beauty is not caused. It is.
Beauty is only skin deep.
Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person.
Beauty is only temporary, but your mind lasts you a lifetime.
Beauty is our weapon against nature; by it we make objects, giving them limit, symmetry, proportion. Beauty halts and freezes the melting flux of nature.
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
Beauty is the first present nature gives to women and the first it takes away.
Beauty is the promise of happiness.
Beauty is the sole ambition, the exclusive goal of Taste.
Beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time.
Beauty is variable, ugliness is constant.
Beauty is whatever gives joy.
Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder.
Beauty itself is but the sensible image of the Infinite.
Beauty saves. Beauty heals. Beauty motivates. Beauty unites. Beauty returns us to our origins, and here lies the ultimate act of saving, of healing, of overcoming dualism.
Beauty, n: the power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband.
Because beauty isn't enough, there must be something more.
Dear God! how beauty varies in nature and art. In a woman the flesh must be like marble; in a statue the marble must be like flesh.
Even in the centuries which appear to us to be the most monstrous and foolish, the immortal appetite for beauty has always found satisfaction.
Every year of my life I grow more convinced that it is wisest and best to fix our attention on the beautiful and the good, and dwell as little as possible on the evil and the false.
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world.
For me the greatest beauty always lies in the greatest clarity.
God gave me a great body and it's my duty to take care of my physical temple.
Goodness is beauty in the best estate.
'Handsome' means many things to many people. If people consider me handsome, I feel flattered - and have my parents to thank for it. Realistically, it doesn't hurt to be good-looking, especially in this business.
Having inner beauty is something you develop on your own, and I like to think I have that.
Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The Eternal.
How goodness heightens beauty!
I can't live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
I don't need plastic in my body to validate me as a woman.
I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.
I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.
I sincerely feel that beauty largely comes from within.
I'd like to grow up and be beautiful. I know it doesn't matter, but it doesn't hurt.
Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world.
In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.
In youth and beauty, wisdom is but rare!
Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one's self.
Integrity reveals beauty.
Let us live for the beauty of our own reality.
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks Gor Comment