Advertisement

Friday, June 17, 2011

Love Qoutes Part 2


The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

------------------------------

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

------------------------------

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

------------------------------

One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.

------------------------------

If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.

------------------------------

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's

called falling in love, because you don't force

yourself to fall, you just fall.


------------------------

A heart that loves is always young.

------------------------

I'm not so sure if I like what you're doin', but I'm pretty sure I like how I'm feelings.

------------------------

There is nothing that makes its way more directly to the soul than beauty.

------------------------

The greatest thing you will ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.

------------------------

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

------------------------

When love is not madness it is not love.

------------------------

Some love lasts a lifetime.True love lasts forever.

------------------------

Love is a game that two can play and both win.

----------------------------------

When u are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than ur dreams.

----------------------------------

Like music on da waters iz they sweet voice to me.

----------------------------------

two souls with but a 1 thought, two hearts that beat as one.

----------------------------------

Wen I met u I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

----------------------------------

if i has to choose between loving u, and breathing. I would use my last breath 2 say I LOVE YOU.

----------------------------------

Meeting u was fate, becoming your friend was a choice bt falling in love with you I had no control over.

----------------------------------

If u judge people, you have no time 2 love them.

----------------------------------

They say loving u gives pains and full of sacrifices But I will rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.

----------------------------------

If rain drops were kisses,I could send u showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me.

----------------------------------

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know u do the same things 2, So we're really not that different, me and you.

----------------------------------

If I know wat love is, it is because of u.

----------------------------------

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, & ends with a teardrop.

----------------------------------

The ones that u love the most are usually the ones that hurt u the most.

----------------------------------

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence

----------------------------------

To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.

----------------------------------

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.

----------------------------------

Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.

----------------------------------

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

----------------------------------

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

----------------------------------

In the absence of love, there is nothing worth fighting for.

----------------------------------

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

----------------------------------

When love is in excess it brings a man no honor nor worthiness.

----------------------------------

A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.

----------------------------------

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

----------------------------------

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead

----------------------------------

Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself.

----------------------------------

Who can give law to lovers? Love is a greater law to itself.

----------------------------------

Love is an irresistible desire 2 b irresistibly desired.

----------------------------------

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature & embroidered by imagination.

----------------------------------

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, bt luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

----------------------------------

Faith makes all things possible. Love makes them easy.

----------------------------------

Love makes life so confusing, bt without love would u really want 2 live?

----------------------------------

A woman knowz da face of da man she luvs like a sailor knowz da open sea.

----------------------------------

Don't hold 2 anger, hurt or pain. Thy steal ur energy & keep u 4rm luv.

----------------------------------

There iz no differnce b/w a wise man & a fool when thy fall in luv.

----------------------------------

There r more people who wish 2 be luvd dan there r who r willing 2 luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks Gor Comment