61) It is courage the world needs, not infallibility...courage is always the surest wisdom.
-- Wilfred T. Grenfell
62) A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
-- Denis Waitley
63) You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again.
-- Bonnie Prudden
64) The difference between getting somewhere and nowhere is the courage to make an early start. The fellow who sits still and does just what he is told will never be told to do big things.
-- Charles M. Schwab
65) I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
-- Michael Jordan
66) In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer.
-- Albert Camus
67) No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it.
-- Napoleon Hill
68) Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury.
69) Action makes more fortune than caution.
--- Luc De Clapiers
70) An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
71) Each moment in time we have it all, even when we think we don't.
-- Melody Beattie
72) If you want to make good use of your time, you've got to know what's most important and then give it all you've got.
-- Lee Iacocca
73) It is not what you say that matters but the manner in which you say it; there lies the secret of the ages.
-- William Carlos Williams
74) People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.
-- George E. Allen
75) It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
-- Claude M. Bristol
76) The journey of life is like a man riding a bicycle. We know he got on the bicycle and started to move. We know that at some point he will stop and get off. We know that if he stops moving and does not get off he will fall off.
-- William Golding
77) It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.
-- Ben Stein
78) Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle.
-- Ken Hakuta
79) People think I'm disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference.
-- Luciano Pavarotti
80) Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.
81) A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
-- Elsa Schiaparelli
82) Kind words do not cost much. They never blister the tongue or lips. They make other people good-natured. They also produce their own image on men's souls, and a beautiful image it is.
-- Blaise Pascal
83) Success is following the pattern of life one enjoys most.
-- Al Capp
84) An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth.
-- Bonnie Friedman
85) The work can wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work.
-- Patricia Clafford
86) Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
-- William Faulkner
87) There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.
-- Freya Madeline Stark
88) What you are is a question only you can answer.
-- Lois McMaster Bujold
89) Each day comes bearing its gifts. Untie the ribbons!
-- Ann Ruth Schabader
90) You must first have a lot of patience to learn to have patience.
-- Stanislaw J. Lec
Thank you for visiting